Home » , » Video lucu bocah yang melipsing lagu cappycake

Video lucu bocah yang melipsing lagu cappycake

Written By Unknown on Kamis, 15 Desember 2011 | Kamis, Desember 15, 2011

Video lucu seorang bocah yang melipsing lagu cappycake yang kelihatan pipihnya gempal kayak bakpao ini..

Cuplikan lyricnya:
You’re my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You’re my Sweetie Pie
You’re my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You’re the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I’ll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear.

berikut videonya :




Share this article :
 
Support : Amalkan Ilmu Berbagi Untuk Semua | Blog SEO Arul
Copyright © 2013. Amalkan Ilmu Berbagi Untuk Semua - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger